The Community Integration Department:
- Offers departmental outings based on resident interest
- Provides assistance with leisure activities in the community to individuals and small groups
- Sells CARE tickets and provide assistance with scheduling alternative transportation if needed.
Transports individual residents to and from various destinations including:
- Medical appointments
- Visit family/friends
- Events in the community (sports, concerts, festivals, etc.)
- Thanksgiving and Christmas transports home (locally) and are limited, first-come, first-serve basis. Residents whose families have NO means of transporting them will be given priority.